Pre-Owned Vehicle Specials at Performance Ford
When you’re trying to save money, you probably don’t want to finance something new. Pre-owned models are almost always more affordable than newer versions, and with the specials at Performance Ford, you’ll be able to save a hefty amount with your purchase. When you’re near West Covina, Montebello, or Los Angeles, you’ll want to visit Performance Ford to take a closer look at what these models have to offer.
Scanning The Lot
One of the hardest decisions that you’ll have to make when financing your next model concerns whether you want a brand-new vehicle or a pre-owned one. Both come with some major advantages, but when you visit the lot at Performance Ford, you’ll find that our pre-owned models:
- Span Multiple Brands: Our pre-owned selection features multiple brands, so you’ll find more than just Ford models. When you want to take a closer look at a vehicle, you can ask our staff for a complimentary test drive.
- Are Perfect for Teen Drivers: If you have a budding driver in the family, a pre-owned model is a great choice. It’s affordable, and you won’t have to worry about juggling multiple high car notes.
- Are Easy to Research: Since these models have been available on the market for a while, you’ll find that there are plenty of guides online that will tell you what it does best, and where it falls short.
The Benefits of a Pre-Owned Model
The main benefit of a pre-owned model is that it’s much more affordable than something that’s brand-new. You’ll find that the sticker price is almost always lower, making them a great option for those who are looking for their first car, or an inexpensive replacement. You’ll also want to consider:
- Depreciation and Trading: Pre-owned models keep more of their original value over time, which will allow you to easily trade them in for something else later on. This gives you a better investment, as it’ll keep its worth.
- Lower your Insurance Today: You might find that your insurance rates become lower once you switch to a pre-owned model. This may depend on your insurer, but you’ll want to be sure to check.
- A Lower Monthly Car Note: With a lower monthly car note, you won’t have to worry about dealing with a hefty bill every month.
- Our Specials: With our pre-owned vehicle specials, you can expect to save even more money with your purchase.
While you’ll be saving plenty of money thanks to the lower sticker price, insurance rates, and more, that’s not where your savings end. You might want to consider:
- Appraising Your Current Model: If you’re thinking about trading your current model in, you’re going to want to head to Performance Ford for an appraisal. We can tell you exactly what your current model will be worth on the market, and by trading it in, you’ll be able to bolster your down payment so that your monthly car note is lower.
- Asking Our Staff About a Financial Plan: Our finance department is incredibly knowledgeable, so when you need an opinion, you can always turn to them. They can help connect you with the auto loan that best suits your situation so that you can form a financial plan that’s comfortable and simple.
You can save time by pre-qualifying for financing online before visiting Performance Ford.