New Ford SUVs and Crossovers For Sale in West Covina, CA
If you’ve narrowed down your search to SUVs and crossovers, you’ll still have a lot of potential Ford vehicles to choose from. When you’re trying to make sure that you make the right decision, you’ll want to take a trip to Performance Ford to view our inventory. We’ve got plenty of brand-new Ford SUVs and Crossovers that you’ll be able to test drive today.
Test Drive Your Favorite Ford SUV at Performance Ford
It can be hard to decide between all the Ford SUVs. When you need a closer look near West Covina, Montebello, or La Puente, you’ll want to stop by Performance Ford.
- Ford Edge: The Edge is fun to drive thanks to its great handling and its small size, and you’ll find that it has a vast assortment of tech features that will make you feel at home when you’re behind the wheel.
- Ford Escape: This SUV is similar to the Edge in the sense that it’s focused on ensuring a relaxing drive. With available features like a Bang and Olufsen Sound System and a beautiful, available 13.2 center stack touchscreen, you’re bound to enjoy each and every trip.
- Ford Explorer: This model has up to seven seats, and it offers a slew of amazing features like a Twin-Panel Moonroof, an available Cargo Management System, and more.
- Ford Expedition: This SUV has seating for up to eight, alongside a lot of space in the back for your cargo and belongings. If you have a large family, you’ll find that the Expedition gives you the room that you need.
Ford SUV Options for Off-Roading
While a lot of drivers tend to stick to city roads and the highway, you might fall somewhere outside of that category. If you’re looking for a model that can handle a bit of dirt, you’ll want to consider:
- Ford Bronco: The Bronco gives you a lot of versatility, and that’s before you even make your way onto your first dirt road. With the ability to opt for two or four doors, take off the roof, and more, you can make sure that your model is exactly the way that you like it. You’ll also find that it offers some serious power with the available 3.0L EcoBoost engine.
- Ford Bronco Sport: The Bronco Sport offers seating for five, and you’ll find that it’s able to net a respectable mileage with up to an EPA-estimated 28 miles per gallon on the highway. It offers a comfortable ride while still maintaining the off-roading capability that it’s known for.
SUVs With An Electric Boost
If you’re hoping for a more efficient option, then you might want to take the time to look at:
- The Ford Mustang Mach-E: With electric capability, you won’t have to worry about constantly stopping at the gas station. You can change this model overnight at your home so that it’s always ready to go in the morning, and once you’re behind the wheel, you can expect some amazing acceleration.
- The Ford Escape Plug-in Hybrid: While this model isn’t fully electric, it might be a nice middle-ground for those who are hesitant to make the switch. If you’re a fan of the original Escape, then you might want to consider opting for this version.
You’ll be able to see these models in person when you visit Performance Ford. If something catches your eye, you’ll want to take the time to pre-qualify.