Used Vehicles Under $25K at Performance Ford
It’s no secret that cars are expensive, so if you don’t already own one, you might feel like it’s impossible to save up enough money for a huge down payment. If you’re looking for something more affordable, you’ll want to view our used inventory at Performance Ford, as we have an entire selection that’s priced under $25k. We aim to provide new drivers with plenty of options so that they never have to settle on a vehicle that doesn’t suit them.
A Great Choice for Potential Buyers
There are a lot of situations where financing a used model just makes sense.
- Pick a Safe Model for Your Teen: Nothing gives a parent more anxiety than seeing their teen on the road for the first time. If you’re trying to find a vehicle for your son or daughter and you’re near Azusa, West Covina, or El Monte, you can visit our lot, where we offer plenty of safe options.
- Your First Car: If you’re trying to finance your first car, it might not make sense to go with something that’s new. New models tend to be more expensive, so you may be saving up for a longer period of time.
- Picking Up Another Model: One car might not be enough for a family, especially if you and your significant other have jobs across town. If you want to make things easier, you may want to consider picking up a second vehicle.
Reasons to Buy a Used Model
New models can be enticing as they have all the best features currently on the market. This might leave you wondering why you would choose a used vehicle, but you’ll find that there are actually quite a few benefits to buying one:
- Know What You’re Getting Into: New models haven’t been on the market for very long, so drivers may be unaware of certain issues that might come up later. When you purchase a used model, you’ll be able to research how that specific year did on the market and if it has any underlying problems.
- Financial Benefits: There are quite a few financial benefits that used models offer outside of their price. You might qualify for lower insurance rates depending on what you finance, and you should find that your model depreciates at a slower rate than a new model would.
Our Financial Team at Performance Ford
At Performance Ford, we’re ready to help you every step of the way.
- Picking Out Your Model: You may not have fully decided what you want yet, and if that’s the case, that’s perfectly fine. Financing a new car is a big decision and it certainly isn’t something that you’ll want to rush into. If you want to take a closer look at our models, you can visit us at any time, and you can always take a test drive.
- Professional Help: When you’re ready, our team can help you move forward with your purchase. We offer tools that can give you an idea of where you stand before you actually make it to the dealership, like our credit score estimator. If you find that your score is on the lower side, you shouldn’t give up hope yet. Our team may be able to help you secure an auto loan that fits your current financial situation.
If you spot a used model that you like, you can apply for financing before you visit us at Performance Ford.