New Ford Hybrids and EVs For Sale in West Covina, CA
Ford has been investing a lot of time and energy into its electric and hybrid line-up, with some exciting new additions over the last few years. If you’re hoping to find a vehicle that’s more efficient, you’ll want to stop by Performance Ford, where you’ll be able to view the brand-new Ford models that have just hit the market.
Ford’s Fully Electric Models
The models listed below are fully electric, so you won’t have to worry about needing a drop of gasoline when you’re behind the wheel.
- The Ford Mustang Mach-E: The Mustang Mach-E is environmentally conscious, but that doesn’t mean that it’s weak either. With 480 horsepower, its GT Performance Edition is formidable on the road while still offering all the normal perks that you’d associate with an SUV.
- The Ford F-150 Lightning: The Lightning gives you the signature power that you’d expect from a Ford model while also sporting an electric frame. Its standard battery can tow up to 5,000 pounds, and its cabin can even be converted into a mobile office with the right setup.
- The Ford E-Transit: This model caters to both regular drivers and businesses, as you’ll be able to store an incredible amount of cargo in the back. Its various configurations give you the versatility that you need when choosing your next model.
Invest in a Hybrid Today at Performance Ford
You might not be sure about financing an electric model, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t still enjoy the benefits that modern efficiency brings to the table. With a motor and an engine paired together, you’ll find that you can go further than ever before.
- The Ford Maverick: With a standard 2.5L Hybrid Powertrain, you can expect some serious efficiency and power. When you combine that with the tough exterior and smart features of the Maverick, you’ll be ready to go nearly anywhere.
- The Ford F-150: The F-150 offers quite a few engines, but if you’re looking for a hybrid setup, you’ll want to invest in the available 3.5L PowerBoost Full Hybrid V6 engine. It offers 430 horsepower and up to 12,700 pounds of towing capability.
- The Ford Escape ST-Line Elite Hybrid: This model might surprise you with its strength, as it’s capable of towing up to 1,500 pounds. With a great interior and eye-catching technology as well, it truly has it all.
- The Ford Explorer Limited: This model offers seating for seven, so if you’re looking for a larger SUV that still offers hybrid capability, you may want to start here.
View Ford Plug-in Hybrids
If you’re new to the world of electric vehicles, then you might not be sure what a plug-in hybrid actually is. These models can be charged like a regular electric model, but they still feature engines that are going to need gasoline. This might seem counterintuitive, but it allows you to drive short distances on pure electricity while still having an engine for backup. If you’re hoping to test drive one and you’re near West Covina, Los Angeles, or La Puente, you’ll want to visit us at Performance Ford.
- Ford Escape Plug-in Hybrid: The Escape Plug-in Hybrid is extremely comfortable thanks to the various features that you’ll be able to find in your cabin like the available Head-up Display, the available 13.2-inch touchscreen, and more. You’ll be able to customize your interior so that it’s just the way you want it.
If you need a more efficient model, you’ll want to pre-qualify online before stopping by Performance Ford.