2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E in West Covina, CA
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E at Performance Ford
When you’re after an electric model that easily matches even the best engines on the road, you’ll want to take a look at the 2023 Mustang Mach-E. Its All-Electric design provides impressive acceleration and responsive handling with no need for gasoline. This sports car gives you the ability to dominate the road thanks to its carefully crafted components and its long list of performance-oriented features. When you’re near West Covina, Montebello, or Los Angeles, you’ll want to visit Performance Ford to schedule a test drive so that you can experience this model in person.
Top Features of The 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E
The Mustang Mach-E provides all the strength and speed you would expect of a Mustang with no requirement for gas. This model generates a remarkable 480 horsepower and 634 lb.-ft of torque, meaning that you’ll have incredible acceleration on demand.
The sleek aerodynamic body of the Mustang Mach-E enhances its speed even further. If you’re wanting an exceptionally striking look, you’re going to want to consider the high-gloss and black-accented Nite Pony Package.
The Mach-E is futuristic in both its design and available features. With Ford BlueCruise, you can watch as this model quite literally drives itself. On top of this, you’ll have other systems that can enhance your daily drive.
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Trims
Choose from four trim levels for the 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E to fit your needs and suit your personality.
- Mach-E Select: This trim includes a drainable frunk that’s easy to clean out along with SYNC 4A with a 15.5-inch touchscreen. This model also provides an available Ford Mobile power cord for Level 1 and Level 2 charging.
- Mach-E Premium: As you upgrade to this trim, you get more bonus features, like the B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen, which includes ten speakers with a subwoofer. You can choose between the standard-range battery or the extended battery, which increases your range from 250 miles to 310 miles. This trim also includes the option of Ford BlueCruise, which is compatible with more than 130,000 miles of highway for hands-free driving.
- Mach-E California Route 1: This special trim features eAWD with a dual motor to improve your traction. The primary motor is set for the rear axle with the second motor on the front axle for enhanced performance. The trim features the extended-range battery and SYNC 4A with the 15.5-inch touchscreen.
- Mach-E GT: As the top trim, this sporty model is focused on performance with eAWD with a dual motor, which provides better traction. As the GT Performance Edition, it comes with 20-inch Machined-Face Aluminum Wheels and High Gloss Ebony Black painted pockets. You also get Performance Gray ActiveX seats with a perforated reflective insert that comes with metallic stitching. Front-row head restraints have a fixed position, and the instrument panel features aluminum applique. This trim also offers the MagneRide damping system and the Unbridle Extend Drive Experience.
Once you pick out the model you want, our sales team at Performance Ford will help you build it to meet your specifications. You’ll begin by choosing from seven colors, including Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, which costs an extra $495, and Star White Metallic Tri-Coat for $795. If you want a more unique look, consider the black-painted steel roof for an extra $695.
To get everything you want for your 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E, you can add special packages. Even the base trim offers the Ford BlueCruise Package, the Interior Protection Package, and the Comfort Package Lite. The Comfort Package comes with heated front seats and a heated steering wheel with a memory driver’s seat and power folding mirrors. The Interior Protection Package features a cargo area protector and floor liners for the front and rear. Advanced technology for the Ford BlueCruise 1.3 package includes Lane Change Assist and repositioning in the lane.
The Premium trim for the Mach-E also offers the Mustang Nite Pony Package with Painted Black with Bright Pony graphic wheel center caps, a grille Pony with Painted Black outline, and painted black wheels with side door badges.
With options for wheels and tires and other accessories, you can make the 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E fit your personality. Let our team at Performance Ford put you into an SUV that is right for you.
The lavish interior of the Mach-E matches its eye-catching frame, and many features are installed to personalize the experience. With this goal in mind, a system has been placed to allow three different modes that will adjust the sound, lighting, and handling to fit your mood. You can select between Unbridled, Engage, or Whisper to truly customize every drive. Driver Recognition takes this a step further, enabling your vehicle to recognize when it’s you and automatically put the seating and mirrors as you prefer.
The Mach-E has plenty of seats to work with, and when you’re transporting family and friends in the back of this model, you’re going to want to make sure that it’s reliably safe. With Ford Co-Pilot360 and Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0 features, you can confidently make it to your next destination.
- Ford Co-Pilot360: This system is incredibly intricate and can help you tackle a number of different situations on the road. Pre-Collision Assist will detect potential crashes before they’ve even happened and, if needed, will apply Emergency Braking to prevent an accident.
- Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0: Features in this set aim to alleviate some of the challenges that come with long rides. Speed Sign Recognition will notice important signage as you pass it and provide the information to you, while other features allow you to relax when behind the wheel.
Even More Tech Features
The Mach-E offers some amazing technology when it comes to its standard and available features. Inside your cabin, you’ll have a large 15.5-inch touchscreen that’s capable of managing apps similarly to a smartphone, allowing you to stream music and set navigation. The device will even predict destinations and, using the FordPass Power My Trip, will detect and add charging stations to your route so you’ll always stay charged. Controls can also be managed through Voice Commands if you prefer to keep both hands on the wheel. Other features are geared towards enhancing performance, like Intelligent Range. This feature will provide a live estimate of your range that accounts for details as minute as temperature changes.